Good Practice Member
Chapel Dental Care is delighted to have been members of The BDA Good Practice scheme for the 7th year running !
This means that each member of our dental team has made a visible commitment to providing a quality service through good team working, efficient practice systems and an improved patient experience.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our practice is committed to developing and maintaining a consistent quality of service for you, our patients
- We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality
- We will work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment comfortable and convenient
- We will check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We will look after your general health and safety
- We follow current infection control standards
- We keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- We monitor the quality of our service to identify opportunities for improvements